In light of the latest Coronavirus developments, Stone Age Farmacy wants to let their customers know that the health of our customers and staff is our number one priority.
At all points we are and will be acting according to the Center for Disease Control guidelines governing the cleaning and sanitizing of our retail and packaging facilities, including but not limited to debit card terminals, ATMs, POS stations, countertops, doorknobs, restrooms, and all high-contact surfaces.
In addition, we are closely following updates to California’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response website at covid19.ca.gov for statewide recommendations and announcements as the situation evolves. You can also check this online resource maintained by Weedmaps to learn more about how the Coronavirus is impacting the cannabis industry.
- Stay home
- Avoid people outside your household
- Wash hands with soap & water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Clean & disinfect frequently touched objects/surfaces
- Maintain a safe social distance (6 ft.) whenever outside
- Wear a cloth face covering if you go outside
- Leave the house except for essential activities
- Shake hands
- Touch your face
- Go to doctor unless you call first
- Stockpile masks or gloves
If you have any questions about the steps Stone Age Farmacy is taking to ensure the health and safety of our customers during this crisis, please don’t hesitate to call us at (310) 366-5906.
Thank you for trusting Stone Age Farmacy.